The Seven C’s of Success
“Success is a journey, not a destination!” – Ben Sweetland
In studying the modern day top achievers and peak performer, I’ve concluded that these unique men and women, have mastered what are called the Seven C’s of Success. We all learn how to apply these too our lives. it has been said that insanity is doing the same things over and over again expecting a different result.
Why settle for a life that is stagnant and has very little growth. With changes comes growth. And growth can’t happen without change. If you want change in your life you have to change your mind-set. Your mind-set affects your attitude and your attitude affects your actions. Mastering the Seven C’s will allow you to achieve happiness and success in every area of your life.
The Seven C’s of Success are:
Character, Commitment, Confidence, Consistency, Creativity, Competence and Courage
- Character – The most important quality a person can possess is character. Character comes from a person’s soul and spirit. It is like the reservoir from which all your decisions flow. Character is about integrity, honesty and morality.
- Commitment – Commitment is the giving of you to your word and aspirations. Commitment helps you to develop endurance. With commitment you don’t waiver and you are sure of your decisions.
- Confidence – Confidence is belief in yourself, your abilities and possibilities. Confidence knows no limitations and seeks solutions and is the backbone of self esteem.
- Competence – Competence is being more than capable. It is excelling with an invaluable ability to resolve problems.
- Consistency – Consistency is continuous effort and is necessary to achieve your goals.
- Courage – Courage is personal power from within. Courage sees beyond fear and sees the possibilities. Courage goes beyond your comfort zone seeking new skills, experiences and opportunities.
- Creativity – Creative people are problem solvers and live out their imaginations.
Success isn’t reserved for a privilege few.
It results from cultivating certain positive habits and following through consistently. Every single person has the capability to be successful in every area of his or her life. Successful people adopts a certain personality profile.
They think, talk and act in certain particular ways. All of which can be condensed into 7 success principles. Act on them with faith, persistence and determination and in no time you will become a winner like other successful people!
Never give up until you have achieved what you desire. Take on every obstacle that you may encounter in your stride. Faith and persistence are keys to success. Treat every failure or obstacle as a learning experience or opportunity.
Believe without any doubt that you would achieve your dream. Believe in a higher power residing in self that has been giving you whatever you need.
Have faith that your vision is becoming a reality. Look around you and be grateful for things that you already have such as a home, loving family, etc. Just stay grateful. Give your time, money and service to others in need.
Be kind and generous to all.
See You At The Top,