25 Of My Greatest A-Ha Moments
“Never Underestimate the Power of Initiative and Integrity through Personal Example”
How can we as women effectively lead anyone unless we have first learned to effectively lead ourselves? It is my prayer that my transparency will always inspire, empower and transform.
In this blog post I will share with you 25 personal A-Ha Moments that have helped to shape my life. These moments inspire and if you choose to incorporate some of all of them into your life, they will propel you straight into your purpose and destiny.
What is an A-Ha Moment? It’s a moment of clarity, a defining moment where you gain real wisdom. This is wisdom that can be used to change your life.
25 Of My Greatest A-Ha Moments
- The first step to moving into destiny is understanding that you were created for greatness.
- We have a really skewed vision of ourselves. The problem is with our vision. We don’t see ourselves as Christ sees us. When we look at ourselves we see ourselves as distorted and twisted. When we allow ourselves to see us as Christ does our perception be.
- When there is clutter, chaos and disarray in the external environment; it is a great indicator that mimics what is going on in the internal environment.
- Life can’t flow, when we are weighted down with unnecessary baggage. It is when we rid ourselves of this weight that we become free to soar.
- Your best life begins by nurturing your soul with inspiration and learning to love yourself unconditionally.
- Liberation and freedom comes when you rid yourself from the toxins of negative people!
- Evaluate the people in your life; then promote, demote, or terminate. You are the CEO of your life!
- As long as you know that God is for you, it doesn’t matter who or what is against you.
- Life isn’t spoken until it is spoken. Death has no life until it is spoken. You must learn to start speaking differently about where you are. Speak life!
- Situations in life do not control you until you come into agreement with them.
- Don’t allow your circumstance to dictate where you are going.
- What I think about and what I thank about is what I bring about into my life.
- Over analyzing a situation brings nothing but added anxiety. It totally ruins the situation, twists things around, makes you worry, and makes everything much worse than it actually is.
- When dark clouds come and your path grows weary, the warmth and smile of God will always light your way.
- When I’m weary and troubled I always remember that the “Lord is my shepherd” and he will always lead me by beside the still waters.
- Never go a day without laughing, loving, giving or forgiving.
- Take giant steps from the known to the unknown and dare to do the undoable!
- Life’s greatest achievements take time.
- Love abundantly, live abundantly and leave a legacy rich with integrity.
- Realize that your life is truly your life and it belongs to you. It is your story to write. Day by day, line by line. Write it well!
- My failures are stepping stones to greatness!
- When the stormy winds of life threaten to knock you down may you have the courage to spread your wings and fly!
- Give yourself the total freedom to be yourself!
- “Don’t just finish strong, start strong.
- Never settle for anything less than you deserve.
When was the last time you experienced a A-Ha Moments??
What are some of your greatest A-Ha moments?
Would love to hear from you! Please share one or two of yours in the comment section below.